Would you please vote for my son?

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Abel has won the contest!

The definite votes and wines are online, Abel won, he is Junior Roller Coaster tester 2015 and he is so happy!

THANK YOU ALL ON BEHALF OF ABEL FOR YOUR VOTES!

TV inteviewed him, it will be on the news tonight. I'll post the link later today.

Well done Abel :clap: :clap: I hope you have a great time. Well done again.

Awesome!

And - there can be various methods for identifying fraudulent votes. Some people might have access to blocks of IP addresses (like folks who own or manage web servers). If there are a lot of votes from IP addresses belonging to a server company, most likely, they aren't legit (ie. servers use those IP addresses, not people). Also, if votes were being produced by an automated system that switched IP addresses randomly, but voted in a fixed timing pattern (especially overnight when no real people are awake) like every 6.5 seconds or so, it is easy to identify them.

Last edited:
:rock: That is so AWESOME! :rock:

I bet he's super excited!!!!!!!!!!!!! And what a proud Mama too. :banana:

Thank you for sharing the vid and articles with us, let me know when you'll be visiting Six Flags Over Texas and I'll get your room ready. :woot:

, let me know when you'll be visiting Six Flags Over Texas and I'll get your room ready. :woot:

Thanks for you hospitality CathyAnn! Abel would be so exited to visit Six Flags USA, he's always talking about this parc having the most and best roller coasters.

But I'm afraid he has to be content to go to seven Dutch parcs:

www.efteling.com (which is really awesome and unique, for sure the very best Dutch parc)

https://www.walibi.nl/nl (= former Six Flags Holland)

www.avonturenpark.nl (adventure parc Hellendoorn)

www.slagharen.com

http://toverland.nl/

www.drievliet.nl

He won two tickets for each of these parcs and has to report, fill in forms and rate the coasters.

Off cause his twin sister will go with him. And guess who will be taxi driver and has to pay for her own ticket...? :paperbag:

:hi5:Delighted that he has won it,my cousin's child had a mild stroke while still in her womb so has a lot off problems.That was one off the reasons i wanted Abel to win and he has:clap::clap::clap:Congratulate him from all off us,also yourself!

Last edited:
:hi5:Delighted that he has won it,my cousin's child had a mild stroke while still in her womb so has a lot off problems.That was one off the reasons i wanted Abel to win and he has:clap::clap::clap:Congratulate him from all off us,also yourself!

Thanks Crash. I hope your nephew is a happy child despite those problems. Abel is my youngest son, he has a twin sister, they will be 12 next wednesday. Thank God they both are perfectly healthy. I worried a lot when I was pregnant from the twins. Their 16-year old brother has developed a malign epilepsy syndrome as a result of his brain damage. The cause was hypoglycemia 2-3 days after he was born. He has severe physical and mental disabilities. Nevertheless he is a wonderful and pure child we do enjoy very much.

Yes,he is a lot happier as his mother moved closer to a hydrotherapy pool which helped his left side a lot as it was damaged during the stroke.If it wasn't for her he would not be the boy he is now.He can attend normal school but has to have a one to one to help with simple things like unbuttoning and buttoning his trousers to go to to the toilet,as his left arm is not strong enough.He also has epilepsy,but as you say he is a wonderful and pure child whos parents enjoy very much.

Can't wait to see and hear about Abel experience's on these roller coasters!

Back
Top Bottom