Are you ready for some FOOTBALL?

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

CathyAnn31

Big Smile
Reaction score
American football that is. :roflmao:

I don't really get into college ball but wow do I LOVE the NFL.

With the season just 2 days away, I'm busy tweaking my fantasy football rosters. I'm busy this year in a neighborhood league, a league of friends and coworkers and a team with a bunch of my girlfriends. The last 2 are older, fun and laid back, but the neighborhood one I think I'm going to regret joining this year because they seem highly competitive and my team is kind of sucky. The other ones better look out!

My poor kids will need their video games relocated to the smaller TV on Thursday nights, all day Sunday and on Monday nights.

Anyone else looking forward to the new season? Go Spiked Punch!!

Last edited:
I'm the opposite. I love the college game, couldn't care less about the NFL.

Only when the Denver BRONCOS are winning. We will see. :ponder:

Only when the Denver BRONCOS are winning. We will see. :ponder:

Fingers crossed, I have Peyton in one of my fantasy leagues. :woot:

They need to redeem themselves after forgetting to show up at the Super Bowl!!

CathyAnn31

Sorry about this, I like football as well but I am talking about soccer. I presume you are talking about American football, for the love of mike can you explain it to me, Please.

C0urt

Thanks for that, and if your picture is anything to go by very interesting.

not a foot ball person, but i like watching football fans,
they are an interesting bunch of people.

:agree: :roflmao: They are more interesting to watch.

ru4d1c.png

Any questions? :)

My favorite time of year and my families least liked time of year. After all the wins and all of the losses throughout all the years I still remain loyal to my team. GO BENGALS!!!!!

Speaking of interesting fans, here is a small sample of die hard Raider fans...:roflmao:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    75.5 KB · Views: 6
I'm a ready for football!!! And i mean real football, not a bunch of men tap dancing around a ball. Hahahahaha (as you can tell, not much of a soccer fan here).

Raiders may go all the way with their new talented QB Derek Carr, especially if he is as good as the last preseason game he was in, 3 TD in the first half. Not bad.

:piano: :pop:

once again, i like soccer fans to, shit has started in ireland when i showed up in a bar once in arsenal hoodie.

The season officially starts TOMORROW NITE!!!!!! :rock:

Packers vs Seahawks....or is it Seahawks vs Packers? Hell, I can't remember...
All I know is I have players on both teams in my fantasy league..lol.

I am an addict and have looked forward to this night since February but get this.........

My mom guilted me into taking her to the high school game tomorrow night. My daughter plays in the marching band but it's an "away" game and she doesn't expect me to go to those. :p. So if I have my way, we will leave as soon as the half time show is over so I can come home and watch the end of the real game on tv...:rock:

Gosh, I'm sorry if I sound unsupportive of my daughters school band. If it's any consolation, my hubby is on the bands logistics team and will be right there with her. ;)

Wow! Hardcore :)

I wish I could get hot and bothered about sports, it's just never been my cup of tea really..

I'll be thinking about you tomorrow nite though :)

:D.

The varsity games are normally held on Friday nights. Shame on the school for interfering! I had some fantasy friends coming over tomorrow night..lol.

Football is HUGE in Texas, particularly high school and we have some very renound college teams. I believe the Dallas Cowboys are 2nd to Manchester United in the top of the richest sports franchises. Funny tho, I can't stand the cowboys and I live in Dallas. I don't get invited to many watching partys. :p

Big man, go Giants!! Too bad you've got the wrong manning tho. :(

Back
Top Bottom