Are you ready for some FOOTBALL?

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Big man, go Giants!! Too bad you've got the wrong manning tho. :(

I totally agree. :) Eli is not bad, but when he's off he bombs. :(

The last "great" QB the Giants had was #15 Jeff Hostetler :)
24327q0.jpg

When the Giants had him they were golden. They should have never have dropped him.
The team respected him, and did anything he needed to get that ball out there. The Hoss
wasn't afraid of being hit like Simms. The team needs a first down, The Hoss would run for it if possible. Unlike Simms who would run two or three yards then cower like a little girl not wanting to be hit. It was heartbreaking to see The Hoss wearing that black jersey in 1993. His time with the Raiders cut his career very short. :(

IMHO if The Hoss stayed with the Giants his career could had rivaled Elway & Favre. :)

Another missed opportunity was with Lawrence Taylor. The Giants should have kept him
on as a defensive coach or coordinator. Who better to coach more big blue monsters than #56 himself? :)
It's a shame he went to the darker side (drugs, etc) of life. :(

:ridem:

Today's the day! The 1st football Sunday of the new season. My butt will be glued to the couch for 9 hours. :roflmao:

none of that here in alabama, there is jumping up and down, scream YAY and whoops and and hollers, and most importantly beer runs.

a football game will work up a sweat here. it is an event here, even more so if it is an alabama-auburn game

Manning did win but he should have been better..but a win is a win.

Lions-giants on now, chargers-cardinals after. :)

It was a bad last Sunday for my Pats. Here's hoping Brady and crew can put on a less embarrassing performance against the Vikings...

Wow, they are suspending a lot of guys for spousal abuse.
I don't think it's anything new among the players.
Why now? What took so long? Was it the Ray Rice thing and now it's a domino effect,
or is it because they realize that these men feel a bit more entitled?

AOTA

These guys are paid millions to play a game. A game most guys and some women would play for free. Many of them think their crap don't stink. So they do what they want, thinking they can get away with it.

well, you have to be a repeat offender to get suspended, so
you can draw your own conclusion

Back
Top Bottom