You're never too old too....

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

valeriedl

VIP
Supporter
Reaction score
You're never too old to do some things.

Every Easter my grandma and I color eggs. She was telling someone about it after we did it this year and the person said "Oh that's so sweet. How old is she?" My grandma started laughing and said "35"

Another time while I was out with my grandpap we drove past a farm that had llamas at. I told him that I'd like to stop and see them, jokingly. Next thing I know he pulls into the peoples drive way and gets out of the car. We were both standing there looking at the llamas when the people who owned the farm came out of the house and asked if we needed something.

My grandpap told them that his grand daughter wanted to see the llamas. The people started looking around and said "Sure, where is she?" My grandpap looked over to me and told them that's who I was (I was probably 33 at the time). We got a really goofy look from the people but they told us all about the llamas and thanked us for stopping by!

I think that's awesome!

I can't think of any specifics right now, but I'm a big ol kid at heart.
:D

Back
Top Bottom