Music\auditory stimulus and the Epileptic brain

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Tchaikovsky

always drove me a little nutty.

Last edited:
Hi Shelley

I like the Beach Boys. Do you mean "nutty" as you like them or do not like them. That is my kind of music.

The Ventures

Actually, for some reason, I seem to remember as a child, I'd get all tensed up (cp) during the Nutcracker ballet.

Last edited:
The Ventures were a staple for all the musicians I knew...

...if it wasn't in your bag of tricks you weren't from around here!

:rock:Surf dude.

silly boys

I was only commenting on what Tchaikovsky did to me. Hence, 'wipeout'.
I know they did a song called nutty, which is the nutcracker, but I can't find it anywhere.

Updated music/epilepsy links at the top of this thread everyone....

...I add new ones to the bottom of the list for 'maintenance' reasons.

If a link doesn't work, please shoot me a pm.

Peace,
Speber

sorry, no links on this one...

my all time fave music is from rammstein (if you've seen triple x, they're in the opening scenes in the bar in prague)....they call themselves dance metal, or industrial.
for some reason the music tickles the part of my brain that hasn't quite yet made it out of the primordial swamp.

I thought this was great!

***Video no longer available***

Last edited:
Thread: Music\auditory stimulus and the Epileptic brain Reply to Thread

Hi all.

I am mot directing this to anyone, but I just got FRIED from one of the links to the ....music links. I clicked on one....I am completely out of it write now..sorry

It was flashing lights and patterrns that just about blew me out of my chair.

Got to go.

Sorry if I'm

Norm Beam

Speb, damn. They removed the video and I was wondering what came along with the space suite!

Norm said:
I am completely out of it write now..sorry

It was flashing lights and patterrns that just about blew me out of my chair.

Sorry to hear about this, Norm. I hope you're feeling better shortly. And stay away from those flashing lights, guy! Laurie

Last edited:
Starting to come around

Norm, that's awful. Are you feeling better?

Thanks Endless.

I'm starting to feel a little better now, though I am rather frustrated at not being able to post any website addresses, and then be fried from a members multiple website addresses. :pfft:

What does it take to be a full member? :woot:

Norm:giveup:

I think it takes a certain number of posts to the forum, but you could ask Bernard.

Thanks Endless.

I'm starting to feel a little better now, though I am rather frustrated at not being able to post any website addresses, and then be fried from a members multiple website addresses. :pfft:

What does it take to be a full member? :woot:

Norm:giveup:

Norm, I'm VERY concerned that happened to you!
Please PM me immediately with the link or at least something to direct me towards it so I can prevent future incidents. Please know I have always tried to warn others about photosensitive items and have tried to keep them from harming others!

Speber

The Ventures do Tchaikovsky

This is a still picture with the actual song playing.
It's a dumb picture, but there is no flash hazard either.

Hi Shelley, you come up with some great music. I put my volume down and listened to it 3 times. You have for me before. I gave them over to Speber, I hope he put them in.

That was great!!

Norm, if it is the volume, turn down your volume. Flashing lights are not good for us. Speber would never do it on purpose.

Bernard is a great host, he is a friend to all of us. If anyone has any questions about what they can do, just PM and ask him.
Ruth

sponge bob square pants

While it was the least flashy, there are intense moments that may cause harm.
It is Rammstein, Du Hast for the Resident Slow Guy.

Back
Top Bottom