Seizure Tracker

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Meetz1064

Fantastico
Reaction score
that y'all might want to look at and use.....if ya haven't already. It's free, :clap: :clap: which in itself is a bonus.

http://www.seizuretracker.com

It can be used online, anywhere. Keep track of meds, appts, print out logs, etc, and more. Interesting, I think.

Toodles,

Meetz:pfft::pfft::banana::bigsmile:

This is EXCELLENT. I checked this one out and it's really a very good format.

Thanks70.gif
Thank you for you contribution!

I find that to be true too Bernard. I can grab it and go when in a rush to the doctors office. I keep Rebecca's in a plastic green envelope that is easily recognizable on the shelf and when I am distraught I don't have to think. I keep current tests, etc with it too.
It is a calendar that I use colored pencils on. I write notes in the side bar, and the doctor can follow along with me when we are attempting to see a pattern occuring.

I just wish there was a magic program that would FIGURE IT OUT FOR ME!!!

Why didn't I discover this 2 weeks ago. I used excel to make bar graphs of seizures and was wondering how to show my medication.

Thanks!

not me
seems like too much work really. and no one seems to care when i have seizures but me. I kinda keep my notes to my self at this point .

Hey that is pretty coll. Wish it was around when my epilepsy was active. At any rate, I bookmarked it and registered, you never know, it might come in handy for me one day.

Thanks flinnigan!

:p one would hope it doesnt right.

but she is right, thankyou for the link

I'm kind of in the same place haven't had a seizure in 8 months, but thankfully my Dr was very interested in how many and when my seizures were.

I have

looked at it myself, and may actually start using it because of the 2 new types of E that were found in the past year. I've put it off due to procrastination (smack my hand please) but have to go through a bunch of tests at the doctor again in the next 4 weeks. So I may start it soon anyway.

PS. I did merge two threads with the identical name...

Back
Top Bottom