2 months and 1,000 posts

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

arnie

New
Reaction score
Hi all! I decided to start a thread to celebrate almost 2 months without a seizure (it will officially be two months on the 3rd. That's the longest I have gone without a seizure in 32 years) and my 1,000th post. I have been informed by the mods that if a seizure-free milestone coincides with 1,000 posts my salary here will be tripled, or even quadrupled! Isn't that great! Of course, I still haven't gotten anything at all, but Nak assured me that the check for my full earnings is in the mail!

OK, back to work. I just came in for a cup of coffee and to write this, the 1,000th bit of wisdom I have imparted to this wonderful forum. You can all have the rest of the day off from work, with full pay, to celebrate. Just tell your bosses that Arnie said so and I'm sure they will understand and approve.

Onward and upward!

It is good to hear you are 2 months seizure free and hopefully you can make it 3 months. I appreciate the day off the work was getting to me. Could you ask Nak and the rest of the mods if I could get a pay rise as well.

:clap::clap: well done my friend. :hugs:

Since I am now a 1,000-poster I hereby declare that everyone who is a part of cwe gets their cwe wages increased by 100%, effective immediately! I'm sure the checks will be in the mail , , ,

:)

Carry on! Have a great weekend! Be good, and if you can't be good be safe, and if you can't be safe name it after me!

Hi all! I decided to start a thread to celebrate almost 2 months without a seizure (it will officially be two months on the 3rd. That's the longest I have gone without a seizure in 32 years) and my 1,000th post. I have been informed by the mods that if a seizure-free milestone coincides with 1,000 posts my salary here will be tripled, or even quadrupled! Isn't that great! Of course, I still haven't gotten anything at all, but Nak assured me that the check for my full earnings is in the mail!

OK, back to work. I just came in for a cup of coffee and to write this, the 1,000th bit of wisdom I have imparted to this wonderful forum. You can all have the rest of the day off from work, with full pay, to celebrate. Just tell your bosses that Arnie said so and I'm sure they will understand and approve.

Onward and upward!
Love it, Arnie! Congratulations. I'm sure Socrates is cawing his applause!

Susan

Back
Top Bottom