AFTER 41 years of having E, today was corrected on what type of seizure I have.

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

jyearta

New
Reaction score
I have had E. all my life, was Dias. in 1971, was told I had absence seizures.
NOW at 60 years old I finally found the name of my seizures.

I had been corrected NICELY here at CWE that I have simple partial / partial complex seizures.

I had a small seizure back this past fall when I got the flu shot. my Neur, wanted to change my meds. today saying she wants me NOT HAVING any seizures no matter what. I told her I would like that in a perfect world, but I refused to tried another meds. since I have tried ALL of them only to have more seizures or horrible side effects that made my life horrible.

We never stop learning, thank God :)

my goodness, a change of med is a heavy change to suggest after a breakthrough, many I can understand and even then, well all I can say is I know how reluctant my Son is to any increase never mind med change....I wonder, sometimes do they have any real idea what it’s like to take these E meds they prescribe...

hmmm, flu shot; will u take it next year too?

We never stop learning, thank

hmmm, flu shot; will u take it next year too?

Yes, my seizure was barely noticeable to me, my husband sitting next to me didn't know I had one.

If I get the flu I will have MORE seizures and if given an antiob. I will have even more.
I also had a seizure after getting the shingle shot. And I would do it again for the same reason.

whenever I sick my seizures are more often and worse in very way.

Back
Top Bottom