Allergies (here they come)

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Can't stop sneezing today...feel like my head is gonna explode

Lol you ever sneeze and fart at the same time...it's funny :D

Ahhhh somewhere to rant about this I'm sure my partner is sick of hearing my moan already! It's only the start and I'm moaning away
Can't wait....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Once again the weather has changed...my sleep schedule was affected yesterday...got a little too sleep deprived...sleep quality was rough last night...feeling a bit crappy right now...think I'm gonna lay down again...bleh

Weather change again today...with some nice rain...although the new kitty is sneezing a lot

Awww bwess you! Poor thing :( :) so cuuute!

Today's symptoms:

Experiencing on ongoing headache...have not had the energy to workout...maybe I over trained...or maybe it's a combination of things...such as the timing...my immune system being more vulnerable to attack...however I do not think this is the case let alone primary indicator...I have been having trouble getting quality sleep...although I have been having vivid dreams...I continue to feed my body the necessary nutrients however I still feel weak...not sure if it is the weather or something going around or both...I guess we won't know until it passes...my wife is experiencing similar symptoms although I am not sure they are the same...however we may be reacting differently to the same thing...like I said not sure...

I'm going to eat now and take some ibuprofen...I hope this helps with the headache

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom