Being billed when you have already paid EMORY

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Belinda5000

Account Closed
Inactive
Reaction score
I'm fighting with Emory who won't credit my account.I talked with a supervisor and thought I got this straightened out.The bill I got they refuse to credit my account and they keep loosing my payments.

I'm boiling now and I'm going to let the better business burea know how they treat people.They told me I owed one doc 33.55 I called the docs offic eI owe him 55 cents.

Know one ever get involved with Emory in Atlanta or anywere in Georgia.
They are not going to forget about me and how they messed with me.
I plan to ask for at least 3 receipts from now on.:agree:

I live in PA and my grandparents has a problem similar to this with their insurance company.

They would get a bill in the mail and pay it right away. My grandma isn't one to let bills sit around and pay them when she gets to it.

A month or two later they'd get another bill for the same thing. She would call them and tell them that the bill was paid. They would look and say it was. A month or so later she would again get another bill for the same thing telling her it needed paid. It would take her forever to get things straitened out. I think she had to get proof from the bank that the check she wrote had been cashed.

I think she even might have gotten bills like you did too - Saying she owed something like $50 then find out she only owed $5. I know that the little old lady my grandma is, she would get so mad that she could take these people out with one punch!

Is there any way to pay your bills on line? You'd have proof that you'd paid it because you normally get some sort of conformation number. I know it would be expensive but maybe send your payments in by certified letter? You'd at least have proof that they got the check by that.

If you need any more help I'll give you my grandma's phone number. She can come down and punch them out for you!!!!!

valaried,

I've been paying my bills on line. I've been making electronic transfers except for a few that are paid by myatm cards and there loosing the payments.

That's just ridiculous then!!!!!

I'm assuming that you have some sort of case worker? Have you discussed this with her?

Let me know if you want my grandmother's phone number to help you out!

Valeried,

I'm calling again tomorrow an insurance co. I plan to have them send me invoices were I have paid for services.

Back
Top Bottom