bits of memory during a seizure?

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

petero

New
Reaction score
have any of you had bits of recollection during a seizure period that have distorted your perception of things

I had a bad seizure last year and during there was a lot of interaction with people, noise, light, etc. (as I recall)

but it seems like there were bits of likely severely distorted perceptions and interpretations of events that still pop into my head

I don't know. But it seems some of these events have had a longer term effect on my basis of reality which has been worrisome.

I've spoken about some of these things with a psych, but not thoroughly overall.

Back
Top Bottom