Brain Fog???

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

KelVarQ

New
Reaction score
Hey All, Anyone know how to alleviate Brain Fog? The last time I had it was years ago on Dilantin and right now I'm on no meds and controlling my seizures with a Gluten Free Diet. The past 4 days or so I've been suffering with Brain Fog and I'm hoping someone knows something about how to alleviate it. Thanks

I had it recently after a visit to a restaurant. Could you have ingested something that your body is not tolerating? Are you also eliminating casein (dairy protein)?

I have been only eating whole foods lately, straight from the farm so to speak, and juicing. I also eliminated my coffee habit when I was feeling ill, and have not had the urge to go back to it. I have been drinking green tea.

Are you currently taking any vitamin / mineral supplements?

You might want to try some herbal teas (like lemon zinger, or peppermint) which can give a little lift. And make sure you're sleeping properly.

Back
Top Bottom