C.W.E. is good

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Fedup

VIP
Supporter
Reaction score
I am one of the worst with my Irish temper and stupidly taking things up wrong when people are trying to help. The one thing I can say is THE PEOPLE HERE ARE THE BEST we have a hard time of it at the best of times, it does not matter which one of us it is. But the one thing everybody has in common on C.W.E. is we try to help each other in our own way, it may not be my way or your way, It may not be phrased like I would do or you but it is still an attempt at helping. Just because I say "listen" or "Look" does not mean that is what you do, it is just a figure of speech, my figure of speech and I do not intend to insult anybody or hurt anybody feelings by saying these things, just like anything which somebody else might say is a figure of speech where they come from and do not intend to insult or hurt.

IT IS ME TAKING IT UP WRONG, that is all.

The one thing you can be sure of is C.W.E. and its people. They are GOOD PEOPLE who only want to HELP in there own way, it may not be my way or your way but it is trying to HELP and it is appreciated a great deal.

THE PEOPLE HERE ARE THE BEST AND SHOULD NOT FORGET THIS, WE TRY TO HELP EACH OTHER IN OUR OWN WAY, WHAT MORE CAN ONE DO.

Last edited:
Than you fedup.

It's an excellent sentiment keep in mind as we head into:
A. Friday the Thirteenth

Followed by:
B. Valentine's Day (St. Valentine being the patron saint of epilepsy).

Stay safe everyone and share the love. :)

Nakamova

Thank you so much for all you do, as you point out Help and Hope is part of all of us and of C.W.E.

Thanks for the reminder about Valentine's Day

Why does a "temper" have to be associated with nationality??? Sounds like a stigma if you ask me...but anyway yeah we all have our issues regardless of the circumstances but we are all in this together...here for each other to listen (and hopefully help or guide in some way)...and indeed I do love this place as I am grateful for it as well as many things in life...I only wish the game section was a little more active...it's important to be serious but even more so to just have fun and enjoy the ride :D

Last edited:
MrE

Temper has nothing to do with nationality, its just me saying I am Irish and have a temper, so I have an Irish temper. You see its easy take things up wrong.

You took the words out of my mouth, fedup. There are a lot of forums out there where people are sarcastic, narcissistic, and straight up rude people. It really boils my blood as I have a temper as well. Everyone here really puts my mind at ease, helps me during my rough times, and really accept who I am without judgement.

I know this sounds cliche and a little mushy (I'm not sure if others would agree or not), but even though all of us are from different parts of the world, I consider you all my friends.

:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

skyfire322

:agree: You took the words right out of my mouth, as you said even though we are all from different parts of the world, I also consider everybody here my friends. Its no cliche my friend.

THANK YOU.

Awww big hugs and kisses for everyone!!! :)

MrE

Thank you so much. For you also :hugs: Its nice to have a family and friends.

It is nice to simply have :) ...for to not have is simply not nice at all :(

Last edited:
MrE

Your very right a smile is a good way to start a day and finish. There is enough bad news in the world.

There are a lot of forums out there where people are sarcastic, narcissistic, and straight up rude people. Everyone here really puts my mind at ease, helps me during my rough times, and really accept who I am without judgement.

I know this sounds cliche and a little mushy I consider you all my friends.
In too many forums, everyone is all about being right and putting someone else down to make themselves feel better. This is a place of support even when we might disagree. I really like that. Get as mushy as you want, my friend .:hugs:

MrE

Your very right a smile is a good way to start a day and finish. There is enough bad news in the world.

do_you_wanna_know_how_i_got_these_scars-223982.jpg

Back
Top Bottom