DAO supplement

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Emee

Stalwart
Reaction score
Does anyone here have any experience with these supplements? They are said to have no known side effects but I don't trust them. Thanks.

For anything to have a curative effect on the body it must have side-effects. When we change the bodys balance to cure something it effects the balance of other bodily functions & that's what side-effects are.

When someone claims to have a curative supplement but not have side-effects, either their supplement doesn't work or they are wrong about the side-effects.

For anything to have a curative effect on the body it must have side-effects. When we change the bodys balance to cure something it effects the balance of other bodily functions & that's what side-effects are.

When someone claims to have a curative supplement but not have side-effects, either their supplement doesn't work or they are wrong about the side-effects.

Thank you, thank, thank you! I have been telling people this for years, only you have been able to say it better than me. Just because it's natural and can have good effects doesn't mean it can't have bad effects.

I have tried to take a couple different brands of ashwagandha because I heard such good things about it. Each time it has caused me to vomit violently. Not all natural things are good for all people.

Back
Top Bottom