Differn't seizures or all the same one?

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

valeriedl

VIP
Supporter
Reaction score
The other day I started having a seizure. I laid down and used my VNS magnet.

The seizure started to go away, not 100% though. After about 10 minutes it started to work it's way up stronger so I used my magnet. The seizure started go away again, not 100% as before. I used my magnet again it started to go away then started to come on stronger after 10 minutes the same as before.

I did this about 4 times total before the seizure stopped all together. I don't know if I ever blacked out during any of these times because I was home alone.

Could this have been all the same seizure that I was having and I just kept pushing it back from coming on full force or do you think it was maybe several different seizures?

Back
Top Bottom