Ecstacy, LSD, Meth, Cocaine, etc. and Epilepsy

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

My brother had a stroke and is now paralyzed on one side of his body from Meth. I think you should stay away from anything your Dr did not give you. When I was young I did a hundred or more LSD trips and snorted ounces of blow. Never was into opiates because I thought I would like them too much and get on the needle. I did shrooms and peyote, too old for X. Still smoke and vape weed though.

Anyway I am damn lucky to still have a brain. Take it from an old hippy and druggie, don't do it. It will fry your brain, really, trust me - mine is a bit fried.

Try listening to some zen music, paint just after waking up from a dream, when your horney or really angry. Go to a really busy place and paint, or a really quiet place.

Anyway just say no. Besides, straight is the new hip. Peace

Sure Its not quite finger painting but hey don't knock it LOL I crack myself up, I actually typed that heheheheheheyhe

Back
Top Bottom