epileptologist in Georgia

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Reaction score
My son, 17, was diagnosed two and half years ago with epilepsy. We have been to two neurologist and one epileptologist. The epileptologist is in Jacksonville Mayo, which I thought would be best. My son has only had six seizures in his span of diagnosis. The Mayo doctor wants to refer him to a local neurologist, but if there were one I felt comfortable with, I would be there. Since I am feeling dismissed, the hunt for a new doctor is on. Does anyone have any suggestions for a good on in Georgia? I would appreciate it greatly. I am feeling very frustrated right now.

redbirdgirl,
were in Georgia are you?

I know of quite a few epileptologist I've been to in Georgia .
It would be in the Atlanta area or the decatur area were they are. Emory/university hospital but I'm not sure what age they start taking them.
Emory/midtown were I have my neuro but he isn't an epileptologist but I've been seen him going on 24 years. pm me and I'll give you more info if you like it?

Belinda, I tried to send you a private message but could not. Yes, I would like to hear about your experiences with different doctors in the Atlanta area. I will look forward to a message from you. Thank you.

Back
Top Bottom