Feeling Down

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

TAdele5555

Reaction score
I just had a seizure this morning after 18 months free and I am just feeling so down in the dumps like worse than previous times. I feel like I am falling into a dark place.

😪😪😪

TAdele5555

Its ok to feel down, it does feel like a dark place but you will and can get through this to start all over again which is what we all do everytime. So take hearth you will get through this.

It's very hard to have the e-beast strike, just when you thought it had left town for good. :(

For what it's worth, it's "normal" to feel extra-down. Be gentle with yourself. Take as much time as you need to heal, brain, body and spirit. If you find yourself struggling, ask friends, family and your doc for help. And vent here as much as you need to. We understand.

I have been seizure free for periods of that length and I know how it can make you feel when they come back, stay strong and don't let them define you.

Back
Top Bottom