forgotten too many meds I don't need.

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Belinda5000

Account Closed
Inactive
Reaction score
I don't need all these meds, because I'm so tired somtime I have forgotten take my last dose several which is Tegretol,Topamax I take at bedtime.:agree:

Please don't stop taking your meds, you need them.I was really drowsy when I was on Tegretol but I had to push through the tiredness as best as I could.I've downloaded an app recently which reminds me when I need to take my meds. It's really useful x

I don't not meds on purpose .

Ialso have 1 phenobarb I take at bedtime.

I take so many pills during the day I end up loosing all energy.

I had a pill changed because of side effects where it zapped my energy.

My neuro I see him next month and there is not much that I can take because I'll allergic and med resistant. I feel like what's the use in take the AEDs?

Please don't stop taking your meds, you need them.I was really drowsy when I was on Tegretol but I had to push through the tiredness as best as I could.I've downloaded an app recently which reminds me when I need to take my meds. It's really useful x

Which app is it? I need that, as I tend to forget to take my meds, especially before bedtime.

Which app is it? I need that, as I tend to forget to take my meds, especially before bedtime.

I have an alarm set on my cell phone to remind me to take my meds. It's set for every day and the certain times that I take them.

Sky, it's an app I got for free on android. It's really good. When you set it up and it's time to take your meds it makes a sound like a bottle of pills is rattling hehe.

Back
Top Bottom