Fycompa/Perampanel 2-week update

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

masterjen

New
Reaction score
So I take the last of the 2 mg Fycompa dose (which I have been taking for 2 weeks) tonight, and then will start the 4 mg stage for another 2 weeks. As the neurologist predicted I have noticed no benefit from the 2 mg stage. However I have also not had any side effects either, which is great :)

No side effects! Yay! I hope the 4mg kicks in and works.

No side effects! Yay! I hope the 4mg kicks in and works.

Thanks for the good wishes :) The neurologist predicted that I should start to notice benefit toward the end of the two weeks of taking the 4 mg. I hope this does not also imply I will notice significant side effects.

That's great, no side effects.

I think that you will get more benefits than side effects. That is why your neurologist has put you on it gradually.

Please keep us updated.

yes, good luck and keep us updated. I'm curious about this drug.

Back
Top Bottom