Had a great day! Hope you're reading this Pinkattitude!

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

valeriedl

VIP
Supporter
Reaction score
I had a great day today! Got to go to a picnic! :woot:

First I got to go for a car ride. They didn't have that cold are thing on and had the windows down. My window was down just a little bit because they always say that they are afraid that I might blow out of the car when I stick my head out. Isn't that stupid? I still try to get my head out though but it's just too big to make it through the small crack in the window they gave me.

When we got to our friends house they had a fence around their yard so it was ok that I ran around in it because they knew I wouldn't run out onto the road and get hit by a car. :banana:

They had a pool so I got to go swimming. I have to doggie paddle because that's the only stroke I know how to do. When I got out of the pool I realized that I'd forgotten to bring a towel so I just shook myself off.

There weren't enough chairs at the tables that they were all sitting at so I had to sit on the ground. They cooked stakes and even made me one! They must not have had enough silverware though because I had to eat mine right off of the plate? :ponder:

There was only alcohol to drink. I don't drink, so when I was thirsty I just got some water out of the pool.

I had to go to the bathroom but didn't want to walk through the house because I was still pretty wet so I just looked around in the yard for a place to go. After a while I found a nice spot behind a tree because I knew no one would be able to see me there. :flushed:

On the way home they didn't have that stupid cold air thing on again and my window was down a little further. I could get my head out a little further but not as much as I wanted to.

When we got home I was so tired that I curled up in bed and fell asleep. It's just a small bed and with no sheets or pillows. I don't know why - :dontknow:. But it's still nice and fluffy and really comfortable. In the winter they do move it closer to the furnace and that makes it nice and warm.

This was the best day! I hope it happens again soon!!!!! :woot:

I hope you have one like it soon too!!!! :roflmao:

LOL I started reading this as if you were talking as a person instead of a dog. I was so confused at first, then I got it.... It took me until the pool to understand what was going on! Slow day!

Pinkattitude had mentioned in another thread that she feels like a dog at times and I can totally relate to it. That's why I thought I'd write about the picnic I went to with a little twist to it.

Glad you got the whole joke!

Last edited:
That's awesome valariedl! It made my day, hopefully it will make many others smile too!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

valeriedl

There is a great twist to this story and I love they way you have told it. It would put a smile on anybody's face no matter how grim. One thing though was there no booster seat for you, you might have got further out the window.

Ummm...meow? :p

Oh I love kitties!!! There are two at my house and we always lay on the couch together - Yes I am aloud on the furniture! :banana:

They sleep in my bed with me at night too. It's a little cramped in it with all of us in there but they keep me nice and warm :)

Oh I love kitties!!! There are two at my house and we always lay on the couch together - Yes I am aloud on the furniture! :banana:

They sleep in my bed with me at night too. It's a little cramped in it with all of us in there but they keep me nice and warm :)

anigif_enhanced-25585-1402948939-4.gif

Oh My Goodness, Valeriedl! This was absolutely hysterical :roflmao:

I completely remember when I posted my comment and am laughing and laughing at this!

You Are a Good writer! More More More!

And, uh, Mr. E? Really? No one wants a cat in a car! Hisssssss sccccrrrrrrratch! Yikes!

Ok, I had one a LONG time ago who loved to ride anywhere on my shoulder, including in the car. But since then, I haven't met a cat who likes cars. My daughter's cat doesn't like them at all! Try to take her to a car window just to say hi to someone and she freaks!

Now that just funny :D

But, notice that care isn't moving? What happens when it does? Hisssss Scratch! Yikes!

Lick WHATEFURR!!! Yoo makes absolootlee no cents!!! :razz2:

giphy.gif

Last edited:
Oh My Goodness, Valeriedl! This was absolutely hysterical :roflmao:

I completely remember when I posted my comment and am laughing and laughing at this!

You Are a Good writer! More More More!

I'm glad liked it Pinkattitude! I had you in mind while I was typing it and was laughing the whole time too!

I went to a really fancy place to get my toenails cut yesterday.

I think I might have stepped in something because they had me soak my feet in water for awhile then they scrubbed them really good with brushes, rocks and all other sorts of things that I have no idea what they were.

When they cut my toenails they used all different types of toenail clippers. My toenails must have been sharp because they used a fingernail file on them too. I hope I hadn't scratched anyone or anything.

My feet must have stunk because they rubbed some stuff that smelled really good all over them for a long time, even in between my toes.

When they were done with all this they painted my toenails pink! They look so pretty! I'm going to have to pay attention to where I walk in the yard because I don't want that pink color to turn brown.

Next time you need to get your toenails cut you should see if you can go to a place like this and get a petacure, I think that's what they called it. I know you'd love it. You might even get your toenails painted pink too! :roflmao:

Valeriedl, you stepped in whaaaattttt???? :roflmao:

I want a petacure, too! Any kind of cure would do!

Oh, post pictures of those toes, next time! :D

Mr.E? You need a new signature line:

King of photos and videoes!

And I do too make cents! I worked lots today and made many cents and sentences!

Good furr you! :razz2:

You didn't even smell "videos" right haha! (and at least I have a signature! Oh!!! in yo face! :D)

Back
Top Bottom