How late would you say us epileptics stay up until?

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Not 13:30 that would be afternoon... 12:30...

But, I'm a server and the nights I work I'm usually.just getting home around now.

Sent from my Nexus One

2-3 am, but i used to stay up late to feed the girl

I don't have a sleeping schedule since I do not work or attend college at the moment. I just change my hours, usually it could be 8pm to 6am or 4am to 1pm haha. So, I cannot really say. :p

I'm in bed by 10 or 10.30 & up by 7.15am, sometimes I go to bed earlier if I can, & sometimes I try squeeze in a nap during the day if it is possible, I'm absolutely exhausted during the day, at weekends I still go to bed at same time but stay in bed longer in the morning

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My daughter is a total night owl. She often comes home from school and sleeps for two or three hours, so she's often awake at 1am, 2am, even though she has school in the morning. We've spoken often about improving her sleep pattern but no progress has been made.

Thanks everyone! Additional answers welcome on all current and past questions. Just look me up. :)

Too late. Up for work every day at 5. Its almost 11 and I need to work tomorrow....

no sleep is a big trigger for me, so I try to get as much as possible; although I'm 21 so that doesn't happen too often. I try to be asleep by 10, but most definitely by midnight... usually up till 2 though lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I typed this in my sleep...when I'm awake you never hear from me

Last edited:
11pm to midnight, and that is because it is my wife's hours. If she went by my hours it would be 9-10 pm. If I went by my hours and she stayed up via hers, I wouldn't get to sleep, so she wins :)

i go to seep earlier and wake up earlier when it is just me in the apartment. my chest says go to sleep so I listen. around midnight or one or so.

I'm really bad at getting enough sleep. I don't have a regular bedtime, I average about four hours a night since I took a break from school. I'm supposed to be getting no fewer than ten.

Follow me through the sands of time for I am the tunnel of infinity...

There are times I stay up all night long, and others I go to bed at 9:30, just depends on what's happening in my life I guess. For days I can stay up all night long and sleep most of the day then there are others, when I find myself able to fall asleep at night and stay asleep for most of the night.
Sometimes I don't know which I prefer better!

Terri

Back
Top Bottom