How many people think you're sleepy?

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

AndrewIrish

Stalwart
Reaction score
This is just something crawling on my mind.

One of my friends, for the longest time, kept referring to me as a 'Narcoleptic.' This wasn't my best friend, just one on the fringe you know, more of an aquaintence.

But anyone else gotten this? Confused for a narcoleptic?

I have a half a mind to just pass out in front of this person so I don't have to listen to their inane rambling, lol...

It has been said about me, I sleep an insane amount and sometimes fall asleep at random times. I think its only said in a joking way though, people close to me generally know its my meds.

I sleep heaps and wake up shattered. I joke that when I wake up feeling like a limp wet sock, I must have just had the best sex I've never had, with someone who can fit through the doggy door? I suspect a Leprachaun....

Sleep is awesome. I went to a "Favourite things" costume party and went as sleep. I cut out paper ZZZZZ's and stuck them to a blanket that I then wore as a cape. I wore my PJ's and ugg boots. I was the most comfortable person there!

I get accused of being hung over all the time! But for sure...the sleepy hooded eye look is my constant companion!
Wobblez, I like the zzzzz's cape. You're like a sleep super hero demanding naps for humankind!

Back
Top Bottom