I had enough of this game.

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Crowind

New
Reaction score
Ive about had enough of the problems that came along with my going to the Dr. about my spells! my God they have had me as unable to work (at least if I want to keep my job now), Ive been on short term dis. since aug. these freaks dont send checks on time at all! Ive went a month with no check, every time I turn around they say they need my Dr. to send them new results. and dont send nothing till they get them, and it takes them 2 weeks to reveiw them! and then ya gotta wait over a week for the check to get to ya! the Dr. says no driving or work in my case,, I work in a dangerous place. my employers fine with the time I need off, its just these lying Ins. agents! this Kevin Brown dude told me on the 18th of oct. that he sent my check out and here its into nov. no check! Ive called them on a daily basis only to get that deer in the headlight affect! they all say the same thing,, well if its not there in 10 days call us back and well issue you another one! its really not worth it, I have thought about just finding another job and forgetting the whole thing happened! Ive lived this long with the spells, I use to make good money, now im out back in the woods preying on the wildlife to feed us! and these hut'keys telling me to wait 10 days? I feel for all that have come before me and after with this thing! thanks for hearing me. Crowinthewind.

Insurance?

The Insurance Check? Contact your Agent.
If the Adjuster said the check was being
distributed on this XX date, and you didn't
receive it, and sufficient time had lapsed,
and then they keep changing it. Contact
your LOCAL AGENT and complain!

Tell him or her to act on your behalf! That's
their job!

Fighting with beauracracies is something only the insane can enjoy. Unfortunately, we all have to do it at one time or another.

Sorry you are going through such troubles. Tisn't any fun at all.
Just remember that attitude goes a long way, and they won't be so likely to put your paperwork at the bottom of the pile if you are pleasant.
Sometimes it is very difficult to hold your tongue, but we must so that we see results.
Many times I have had to take deep breaths when dealing with these nincompoops (sp?).

Well I took the ol'Indian way of dealing with them, I climbed up higher on their pole and spoke with one a their suits. they got it all fixed now. amazing how that works! they wanna jerk ya around and make ya jump through their firery hoops, until their boss's boss calls them on it! Im good! Crowinthewind

Well I took the ol'Indian way of dealing with them, I climbed up higher on their pole and spoke with one a their suits. they got it all fixed now. amazing how that works! they wanna jerk ya around and make ya jump through their firery hoops, until their boss's boss calls them on it! Im good! Crowinthewind

Phew! Glad you got that sorted....sounded like a right pain in the butt.

Now you know who to speak to SHOULD this happen again - hopefully not !

Back
Top Bottom