I had some weird symptoms last night!

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

alice123

New
Reaction score
Last night I had some symptoms which I thought were a warning but nothing else happened:

I had small amounts of tingling that started in my left hand/ foot. Extreme shivering, back ache, stomach feeling, urg to go to the loo feeling, hot, increased heartbeat, palse in the side of my neck.

I was in control of Everything so I wasn't moving my limbs but they felt slightly stiff. It took me a long time to go to sleep, whilst I was trying to sleep I swear I had the occasional flash of light.

Now I feel tired so maybe something happened I don't know about. I will see what they say at the doctors. I dont know why it's all of a sudden started happening again!

Extreme shivering, back ache, stomach feeling, urg to go to the loo feeling, hot, increased heartbeat, palse in the side of my neck.
These sound like simple partial seizures Alice. These seizures don't always progress to become bigger seizures. If they do, they are called auras. Let your doc know about them when you see him.

Thankyou, If I remember correctly the one I had before was in my sleep, so i had no warning. This one I was trying to sleep and didnt get to sleep for a very long time, I was just waiting for something else to happen.

Back
Top Bottom