I punched a doctor

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

valeriedl

VIP
Supporter
Reaction score
This summer my husband and I went to a rock concert. In the middle of a song a loud bang went off with flames that flew high up into the air. It scared me and I screamed throwing my arms out and I punched the man beside me - who was a doctor!

Luckily he didn't sue me because one of his friends with him was a lawyer. :roflmao:

The other friend was a mechanic. Sort of sounds like the beginning of a bad joke - A doctor, lawyer and mechanic were at a rock concert...... :ponder:

giphy.gif

When I read the title for this post I so thought the story was going to go another direction!

Yes, I was thinking "What did the neuro say to you before you slugged him?"

valeriedl

I have to say I needed a good laugh :roflmao: I honestly thought you were going to say you did not hit him hard enough.

I'm glad everyone got a kick out of this! I thought you guys would.

I'm glad I got him in the chest and not the face. I couldn't imagine giving a dr a black eye or broken nose. Or maybe I could????

I know there have been a dr or two that I've seen that I've liked to punch for real reasons. At times I can't believe that I didn't. I could have blamed it on the Keppra and maybe gotten away with it?

I'm glad everyone got a kick out of this! I thought you guys would.

I'm glad I got him in the chest and not the face. I couldn't imagine giving a dr a black eye or broken nose. Or maybe I could????

I know there have been a dr or two that I've seen that I've liked to punch for real reasons. At times I can't believe that I didn't. I could have blamed it on the Keppra and maybe gotten away with it?

I wanted to punch the bitch doctor at the hospital that blamed me for my stroke because I took 2 sudafed for a sinus headache. I was also on Celabrex for pain but she wouldn't even consider that that could have been the cause. Finally came to find out it was probably caused by a small hole in my heart that I had been born with. When I told the nurse I thought I was having another stroke while admitted to the hospital instead of coming to see me the doctor told the nurse she wasn't surprised. I think she should have lost her medical license. Then I had a neuro that treated me for 3 years for TIA
's when I was actually having seizures. I would really like to punch a couple of them.

Stay at least an arms reach away from Valerie. :p

That's right! Anyone who tries to scare me always does it from the other side of the room because when I get startled I throw out a punch! Just ask my husband - I've got him a few times. Good thing he hasn't turned me in for abuse :roflmao:

When I was in the hospital once they had to put a sign on the door that said not to touch me to wake me up because I might hit them. They were told to stay at the foot of the bed and talk loudly to get me up. Guess I don't throw out any kicks.

Last edited:
I could use a good fisting on my back...I'm sooo tense :D

Wow... By the title I assumed you actually punched a doctor on purpose! Haha, no offense. It's just the way the title was worded. :p

Back
Top Bottom