I'm not angry right now

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Reaction score
Even though I have good reason to be (at least I think I do, I'll wait till tomorrow to make sure as i've often found out my good reasons were ridiculous when I got out of the post-ictal anger).

My response to coming out of a seizure is to be really angry, and thats worse when the seizure is brought on by stress. So this indicates something with the new medicine combination is working to reduce seizures.

its so weird. There is a situation I feel I have reason to be angry at, but rather than explode, I'm thinking "Why don't I come back later. This isn't worth getting upset over." and no trembling.

I hope I'm making some sort of sense here. I'd hate to come back tomorrow and discover that I wrote in this in Portugese.

The depression issues are getting better too, though i'm still getting upset too easily over some things

... its so weird. There is a situation I feel I have reason to be angry at, but rather than explode, I'm thinking "Why don't I come back later. This isn't worth getting upset over." and no trembling. ...

:mrt: :clap:

That's awesome!

Sometimes our own heads gets ahead of themselves!

Every time I think of that quote, I'm reminded of Gilligan's
Isle (Island) - where Gilligan's Head is on the totem Pole,
and he's freaking out at the mention of "a head" and the
two words "move ahead" ... *laughing*

Here's the whole EPISODE that would have you
cracking up!

;)

Gilligan's Island - High Man on the Totem Pole

Back
Top Bottom