I'm Starting To Get Worried Now. Should I Be?

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

JLogefeil

New
Reaction score
So today has been really bad. I have been having TC seizures for the last 3 days and today I will be doing something or thinking of something and I all of a sudden forget what I m doing or thinking.
Could this be becuase of the TC seizures? I m not on Amy meds yet becuase the doc in crescent city keep not accepting me. I also feel like I could have a seizure any min and I don't want to. I really wish I had a friend close by who can help me and understand me.

The fact is that, yes the seizures can be causing your loss of memory and forgetfulness. It happened to my daughter many times, and she had more than 50+ tonic clonic seizures. She even suffered a few months of amnesia. However, my research showed me that the blood sugar imbalance can not only cause the seizure disorder she was having, it can also cause the memory loss as that part of the brain is affected.

What do you think you can do to be proactive in your own self care? Are you eating well, and staying hydrated. Getting enough sleep, and doing relaxation techniques.

Everyone here understands what you are going through. Perhaps you can find another doctor to have a consultation with.

Back
Top Bottom