just dont know what to do....

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Hand of Blood

Stalwart
Reaction score
I am in such a bad episode of depression about 2 weeks now ...... I have depression all time but these last 2 weeks are a nightmare!! I don't wanna bother with my son at all I don't wnna go out, Im soooooooo exhausted from feeling emptiness, I just wanna cry my eyes out all time and I hate everything!
The worst is my son I can barely even talk to him or anything, and it makes me so guilty for it

im on citalopram they don't help at all! infact since I went from 20mg to 40mg I been worse!

does anyone else have it bad??
I just feel like im stuck in a bubble I want out but cant.

i don't have it as bad as you do, but i have days where i do feel really unhappy and just don't want to go anywhere or do anything. if you are really concerned about it though you should talk to your doctor about it and see if they can adjust your meds again. you can't carry on the way you are feeling as it could get worse

Try to reach the doctor, and ask for help from folks around you -- friends, family. Is there a social services hotline you can talk to?

Back
Top Bottom