Is it just me ?....

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

TeeTees

New
Reaction score
I've had a real strange feeling at different times throughout the day....that kind of, 'I feel as if a sz is about to pounce feeling'.

But as soon as I come on here - it seems to disappear.

It's real strange, but I find just looking (let alone chatting) on this site is a huge Group Hup in itself, and seems to help my E

And before you ask, no I haven't been OD'ing on the medication :roflmao:

What's so funny TeeTees?

The thought of the usual replies I get from certain people on here, when we have fun.

Isn't life about having fun and enjoying it to the best of your abilities, after all ?

My apologies if the laughter smilie offended you in any way

Hey that's great Tees!....whatever works, right?...

Maybe it's because you know you've got a bunch of friends here who are sympathetic to the cause\issues\symptoms?

If you find something that helps put you at ease and soothe the beast within...I say utilize it!

I hope that IS the case...we ARE here to help!

Good Luck Tees!
Speber
:rock:

Maybe it's because you know you've got a bunch of friends here who are sympathetic to the cause\issues\symptoms?

If you find something that helps put you at ease and soothe the beast within...I say utilize it!

I hope that IS the case...we ARE here to help!

Good Luck Tees!
Speber
:rock:

Thanks Speber.....I think you've hit the nail on the head with the first sentence though buddy - it's like having an extended family on here :hi5:

This thread goes along with the other current thread that discusses the fact that thoughts can change seizure activity. I am so glad that we are sending you good vibes.

This thread goes along with the other current thread that discusses the fact that thoughts can change seizure activity. I am so glad that we are sending you good vibes.

Thanks Robin - I thing you're right.....it's kinda like all your love and understanding is being 'channelled' down the lines of the Internet, somehow.

This site rocks :rock:

Back
Top Bottom