Lamictal side effects. Tingling, numbness?

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Ramjet

New
Reaction score
I started on Lamicatal two months ago, for my simple/partial seizures. Gradually increasing dosage, now on 200 mg.
For the past 4 days I have had tingling and numbness in my left arm, like maybe I slept too long on that arm and it "fell asleep". But it has not gone away. Today the numbness is worse. Emailed to my neurologist yesterday and regular doctor today and have not had a reply. Documents on Lamictal do not show this as a side effect.
Any comments?

I had some very minor tingling and numbness (in my legs) when I first went on Lamictal. That side effect went away eventually.

Back
Top Bottom