MADD night

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Trinity

New
Reaction score
My kids school had their MADD (Music, Art, Dance and Drama) night at school tonight. It's cool watching the kids perform and all but between flashing lights and camera flashes (the camera flash is okay if it's just one flash but when you have a bunch of excited parents photographing their kids at the same time it's crazy) I ended up spending almost half the night outside in the cold. Plus, it was only my eldest daughter performing today and hers was the very first act. I could have gone early but the kids wanted to stay and I did want to support the evening.

That's tough, but I suppose there's nothing you can do. I wonder if neurofeedback would have any success in desensitizing people with photosensitive epilepsy?

Back
Top Bottom