made it almost 2 years fun times again injury

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

AndrewIrish

Stalwart
Reaction score
well, i ha a tonic clonic in my car today... i was parked... when i came to i was in agony and confused,,, went to er... shoulder was dislocated and also broken... fractured,... hav to see followup ti see if surgery is needed... i got tuns of drugs today... im in a sling... might go to work tomorrow if able... my mother yhinks i should take a couple days,,,

tea, went and got a ct scan today... ind out tomorrow how bad damage is... i was given morphine,ativan,keppra and vicodin yesterday lol...

I'm sorry this happened to you, and I hope the pain medicine works for you & you get your seizures under control for life! I think you should take a few days off, but perhaps you can't so I can understand. Good luck though.

typing one handed sucks... seeing doctor in a few hours to see if i need surgery... had seizure in my parked car sunday afternoon... drove while post-ictal to the er, fell out of car and broke my shoulder the seizure just dislocated it.... how i drove i'll never know...

I'm sorry to hear about what happened to you, and I hope you start feeling better soon.

yea, i can, its a sit down office job... ill type one handed and be a bit slwer tho... i do have to have surgery... i dented the top of my humerus bone and a piece flew off, tearing my labrum (cartilidge)... so surgery for me in 6 days because of the tc....

Back
Top Bottom