make a wish trip

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

gr33nr0se

New
Reaction score
so, the training didn't work out, but we went to disney instead. it was an amazing trip and i was able to do everything because of the accommadations given to me. yes, i was in a wheel chair the whole time but we had so much fun. it was really worth it. without make-a-wish, my family could never had gone anywhere.

Hi Olivia,

Great to hear you & your family enjoyed your trip to Disneyland.
How is Milo going?

So nice to hear the trip was a success! Can you do it again at some point, or do you only get one wish?

Only one wish but it was really nice. Milo is just my best friend at this point. Hopefully in a year he will be mature and melo enough to start service training more.

Your trip sounds GREAT! Did you get to go on any rides? Did you get to go to the front of the lines? :)

Milo is such a wonderful dog I have no doubt he'll be ready for more training soon.

We were at the front of everything. I had no idea, there's a secret wheelchair entrance to practically all the rides. I had an issue on one ride where my feet were hanging but other than that it was great. It was exhausting and it made me rly sick for two weeks after but it was so worth it. I even figured out where I wanna go to school and a possible major based on te weather and marine mammals down there. It was so cool

Back
Top Bottom