my compound Pharm. delivered my med. to me

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

jyearta

New
Reaction score
I have complained so much, and I/m thankful to have a place I can go to.

But I just want to share something GOOD for a change.

:clap:My compounding Pharm. showed at my door yesterday with my medic. (I get Vit. B6, B12, folic acid along with Vit. D and calicum compounded there)
I had called Fri. asking for refills and requested that they mail them to me. It a 27 mile --one way-- trip there.

I hadn't rec'ed them on Wed. I left a message yesterday morning stating that I was out of my vit.
I thought I must have made a mistake in giving my visa no.

It turns out they forgot to mail them. He said he didn't want me to get into the shape he saw me in this past summer.
He said he made the error and wanted to make it right.

I just stood in my PJ's and cryied.

That is awesome! Its so nice to hear that others can admit when they screwed up and even better when they make it right. :) Sounds like you have a good pharmacy with people who truely care about you.

That's great. And all too rare.

Back
Top Bottom