My new neurologist has cancelled my appointment in april

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Buddy's owner

Account Closed
Inactive
Reaction score
He rwarranged it for May. Bad idea doctor very bad idea indeed. Mum is phoning he epilepsy nurse today to see if she wants to bring my appointment on 27 february forward because this migraine just will not eff off and now I have booming in my ears to go with the migraiine well enough is enough. Last time I had booming in my ears I had a tonic clonic and I don't fancy having anymore seizure no thank you very much. I need an eeg of some sort I think. I also need to ditch keppra.

Last edited by a moderator:
It is real pain when that happens...know the migraine only to well.Just a thought when I had over active thyroid I got booming in the ears It heart going to fast and constant head ache not as bad as migraine but bad enough.i was in my teens at the time..It under active now like every other thing mainly my brain

It is real pain when that happens...know the migraine only to well.Just a thought when I had over active thyroid I got booming in the ears It heart going to fast and constant head ache not as bad as migraine but bad enough.i was in my teens at the time..It under active now like every other thing mainly my brain

Well my sister phoned neurology yesterday and forget going in may I'm going on tuesday. Just had my thyroid checked fine there, heart is beating normally apart from the heart murmour I've had since I was born.

Hope Dr Kellet don't mind you naming him Dr x better idea.or dr Who(lol)

Back
Top Bottom