nautupath update

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

POSITIVEPERSON

Playing With Angels
Reaction score
I am now seeing the acupunturist and nautapth. I am down to 125mgs of
mysoline and and 50 mgs of lycria. The acupuncturist warned to slow down dropping the meds ,of course I didn't listen and I had a grand mal in the shower, no warning. As always their are good points to this grand mal,my sz activity has returned to type I had when I was a 11 yrs old ,which everyone but me and the acupuncturist think is great. NO WARNING! But bringing the epilepsy back to the form it was when is started is very important to the treatment, so I guess its great.

The nautapath increased my homepathy meds and again I am having absence szs and I need a reduction in my meds. I will ask permission from the acupuncturist tomorrow.

Overall I am really happy with this form of treatment verses hollapathy medicine. It does take patience thou.

Riva

I hope that is a sign that the natupath treatment is working. :cowboy:

Having a GM/TC in the shower can be scary. Stacy had one there once and luckily did not injure herself seriously (nor drown before I found her).

Yes, it is a very good sign that the natuapth treatemnt is working, The Dr is very impressed with my progress . I am ahead of schedule ,lol.

We shall see what she says next week ?

Positive Person
aka
Riva

Back
Top Bottom