Neck pain

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

wf

New
Reaction score
I was told today that I have a neck sprain in my neck due to a car crash, does anyone know what i can do to reduce the pain at home? any home remedies? I had no idea that something that happened 6 years ago could hurt so much now. is anybody in a similar situation?

One of my brothers had to see a chiropractor regularly for years following a bad car accident. It was the only thing that really helped him. He now does some simple excersizes to keep everything in alignment and loose.

Chiropractic...DEFINITELY!....

...I have been going as often as I can (it's not free) for twenty years for back and neck injuries.

Stretching...alternating heat and cold...stretching...did I mention stretching?

Good luck!

Geee, thanks, stretching will be! Is it ok if I go twice a month?

One thing that has helped me after a neck injury as a child, is the foam pillow from Brookstone. I don't wake up with a stiff neck since I began using it.

Back
Top Bottom