Never cold

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Joulzee

New
Reaction score
I have never been cold In my life my doctor has said he has never herd of that and it's not linked to E I live with my mother and when she goes away the heating goes off even in the winter when she comes back she always complanes it's cold once she got a laser thermometer in my bedroom and the result was -2 but I was not cold I was woundering if any one here has the same? And I allso have to get told when I should have my coat on and somtimes my hands turn blue its so cold but I feel fine

Before I was diagnosed, and went on medication, I had the most horrible night sweats. I was always hot. When I would try to get ready in the morning, just to get my make up on, hair blow dried, and styled I would have to turn on the air condition, even in the winter. If I didn't my hair would not stay dry long! The doctors say they do not know what that was about, but it has something to do with all the seizures I was having, because it sure did go away, almost immediately after going on meds. In fact for a while, I felt like I was freezing to death!!

I'm the opposite, I'm permanently freezing! I've had tests for thyroid function and anaemia and such but they came back clear so it looks like its just the way I am.

My daughter never seems to be cold, though she grew up in an ice rink, so I always attributed it to that. She adores the cold.

I am always freezing. I hate being cold, it is painful. I wish it didn't bother me. I have never been tested for anything, I just always figured that is how I am.

I am freezing. My feet especially. Not the normal cold. Like ice. I can put on 3 pairs of socks and it doesn't help. During those times the nurse can't get my pulse on my wrist, and my reflexes on my knees and elbows dissapear. No explanation.

Back
Top Bottom