new things, very confused

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Reaction score
I went for weeks freezing when it's 80 degrees and hot/miserable when it's 68.

After that stopped I started getting cold rushes, as if ice water was flooding my head or shoulders, or like my head had been asleep and that clearing up sensation came with ice.

Right afterI got the world's worse headache and was extremely sleepy and disoriented for 3 days but none of my

I don't see any thing like when zi have a seizure so I don't understand if this aura or not related at all and it scares me

Last edited:
Have you had your thyroid checked?

"Right afterI got the world's worse headache and was extremely sleepy"

Months before they found my tumor i was getting headaches daily and the day i got my worst headache ever, after my first tonic clonic, was when they found my brain tumor, not saying that is what you have, but get checked out, have them do at least a CT scan. Especially if you never had one, then it would at least rule out the notion of a brain tumor.

:piano: :pop:

Hello giveasmile,

I should also ask about seeing a Dermo and getting checked for Raynauds...as this alone can cause the temp differences and trying to cope with them as I have Raynauds phenonomen besides thyroid trouble which Cint as stated and they can mess with our thermostate terrible.

You may find this link useful and also about migraines.

http://migraine.com/blog/migraine-and-epilepsy-new-genetic-links/

Back
Top Bottom