nocturnal seizures and "seizure tracker"

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Melpier

New
Reaction score
I usually have nocturnal seizures and have been using "seizure tracker" http://seizuretracker.com/ which has been very helpful. But it's frustrating today. I'm almost positive I had a seizure last night but do not know for sure and did not look at the time if I did have on which I have gotten better about since I started using that site. Do you all think I should bother tracking this or not?

If you think strongly you had one, there's a good chance you did. I would say go ahead and mark it down (maybe with an asterisk?), and perhaps make notes in your health journal (if you keep one) about why you think you had the seizure.

Best,
Nakamova

If you think strongly you had one, there's a good chance you did. I would say go ahead and mark it down (maybe with an asterisk?), and perhaps make notes in your health journal (if you keep one) about why you think you had the seizure.

Best,
Nakamova
:agree:

Back
Top Bottom