North Carolina Epilepsy Groups

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Bergoomay

New
Reaction score
Good evening all, I know I am pushing the Midnight Club here, so I want to be short and too the point. I have a personal goal this year to create a community/social/support group for those in the Clayton NC area and just wondering the following:

1. Is there one already and i just can't find with my lame google skills?
2. Is there a particular process I need to go through to create such a group if they are Cyber, live, etc?
3. Has anyone ever been able to get an epilepsy center to support such a thing?

Being new to E, you guys have help tremindously and I would like to connect with others whom have E so I could assist in educating them while they also education me.

Thank you!
Connie

Your best

best, if you haven't been able to find one by using Google, Bing, Yahoo or Dogpile (all major search engines) is to get hold of the local Epilepsy Foundation for your area, and see if there is one. If there is, they can direct you to it. If not, they can direct you on how to go about setting one up........

Back
Top Bottom