Post to Keith: don't give up

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

masterjen

New
Reaction score
Keith;
Although overall I agree with comments criticizing your gut-brain posts (often lack of hard evidence, often sketchy sources, etc.), some aspects of the the theories you postulate may have something to them. As I suggested quite some time ago, I hope you consider attending college or university where you can affiliate yourself with a respected research facility and pursue your interests further, and explore your theories using scientific methods.
And as Bernard says, I hope you will continue to present your theories to the community here but also provide relevant scientific support and evidence through studies that have used the proper scientific method.

Keith, please don't ignore our criticisms.
We are not hateful, or picking on you, we just don't think the links you provide are particularly helpful.

We are also concerned that you post many, many links per thread with no discussion.

Back
Top Bottom