Psychic "Game" research

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Rae1889

Veteran
Reaction score
So i figured after all this talk about how people with E tend to have psychic happenings more often than those that dont have E, I figured we could put that to the test.

So I want you to write the first things that come to mind about the person who posted before you (IE: The first poster will have to write about me)

If its accurate, click the thank you button

vulnerable,trusting and an easily broken heart but a spirit that can never be broken or even frayed

Kind, enjoys warm weather and looking at cute/pretty things (i.e. puppies, kittens, gardens, etc.)

This is hard because I have you on facebook. So here it goes.

Your feeling more than usual. Which is a change from feeling dull or depresed. I'm assuming as well that you have recently started a friendship with someone new, that in my opinion, will become one of your best friends and confidents.

(Ps, I'm not good at this psychic stuff, usually only when it comes to dying)

Actually, you are completely right. O.O

I'm not either, but here goes... There's a light at the end of your tunnel, and you're beginning to see it.

Back
Top Bottom