Saw my GP and now have to go for Urgent CT

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Trinity

New
Reaction score
I took my kids to the dr today for a check up because they've had whooping cough and thought that whilst I was there i'd talk to her about how i've had these strange numb, tingling sensations in my head and my lip was tremoring the other day. The dr asked if I had headaches at the same time and I said that i've had several headaches lately (nothing I was majorly concerned about because of the heat). She got me in for an urgent appointment to have a CT scan at 2:30pm (it's 2:50pm right now). Luckily I had not had my lunch because I had to have fasted for several hours beforehand and I wouldn't have been able to have such an early appointment. We came home so the kids could eat and i'll drop the kids down at my friends house soon and go straight to have my CT

CT was clear however, my GP would like me to make an appointment with my neuro.

I'm glad your CT was clear. I also think it is a good idea to go see your neurologist. What meds are you on? One of the ones that cause nerve pain?

Back
Top Bottom