seizures head

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

angel

New
Reaction score
ever feel like your headach was so bad ..it feels like someone hit me in the head with a hammer ...itook some tramadol not helping and ive taken my mag n stuff

whata s**tty day

Sorry to hear about your headache, I used to have them so bad. The last two meds I took were Zomig & Toradol before someone told me to try something. It was dark chocolate (Dove makes a pretty good one, I would eat about 4-5 pieces), Advil gel caps, and strong coffee. For me it worked really good and my heart didn't pound nearly as hard as when I took Zomig. If I don't have a headache and eat chocolate, I'll get a bad one. Have you ever tried dark chocolate? I know some people can't take advil and just don't like coffee. I don't even like the dark chocolate but it worked. Good luck.

ill try that... actually i took another pain pill and another1/2 klnopin and sat in the dark with the fan going to lower noise i n the house its helping a little.... i think i just need to go to bed but my head hurts called my dad he said he gets the aura colors like i did before this pain started and light omg hurts my head.....

the dark chocklet sounds good at least for pms dont tell robin though lol

Last edited:
HA HA... I heard my name. Go for it Angel. I say anything that will make you feel better.
Have you tried the magnesium though? (chocolate has a good amount of it)

chocolate for headache

HA HA... I heard my name. Go for it Angel. I say anything that will make you feel better.
Have you tried the magnesium though? (chocolate has a good amount of it)
chocolate taste better though ;)
actually, Ive been taking magnesium daily 400mg im okay now just a slight headache this morning nothing like last night though thank god ....... that was i think the worse headache ive ever had, no joke! i didnt try the chocolate as it was late and i dont have candy at my house.... I ended up finally falling asleep then woke up at 3am this morning...im pretty sure its just from all the fighting between family's my husband is in a battle with his family(brother& his mother who is a real estate broker over our deposit of 5,000 so we can move........ its stressing me out.... i hate when people fight one another over stupid things......... we can move in about 5 feet of snow lol we live way out in the boonies and the roads are not plowed its going to be interesting to try and drive a u haul down these back roads with all this snow haha well, i like the snow so i think i can do it woo woo as soon as we get our tax money or they give us at least 1,500 back from the deposit....
personally i want to move right now but my husband wants the money back.... so its a court fight.....:tdown: yesterday his brother plowed snow blocking our drive way so we couldnt get out:razz2: we have a 4 runner so my husband just had some fun pushing the snow out of the way lol kids took off down the drive way with snow shovels thay were having fun :)
its a snow day for the kids today NO school they are going to be so excited about that lol im letting them sleep in.....

its nice not to have that headache it was a nasty one ........ whew glad its over....:rock:

love
angel

Yes I remember having them when the kids were really small, and I could barely raise my head up off of the pillow. Then to drag yourself to make a bottle or fix them something to eat... I wonder how I got through it at times. I think kids are resiliant.

Your snow sounds pretty, (but I know it gets old after a while). I decided once again not to mention cold when I hear that Chicago and Montana were -27. Someplace else a -50 with wind chill. My mind does not comprehend that kind of cold.

Don't let yourself get stressed out Angel, because somehow it always has a way of working itself out. Smile and let your husband know it will all be okay.

Have fun today.

Back
Top Bottom