Seizures and the phase of the moon

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Elaine,

You are positively wicked!!! :clap: You and I would get along very well.
You are so right life is too short to take it so seriously. I love to have fun. Maybe the moon is made of Stilton cheese:ponder:
Big hugs to you.
Sandee

Stace again.

I must say my seizures are related to HORMONES! Since I've done some research and started on Progesterone for 10 days during my visit from "Aunt Flo", then stopped. In 6 months, I've had one seizure, and only one (a new record for me). Also when I woke up (only 1.5 hours later), I had all my faculties (also strange), and only cramps in one leg. It happened the same time it usually does (day one or two of my "Crimson Tide"). I was able to get up, get going, and take pictures for Clinefest (a local fundraiser for the Elementary school)... Clinefest raised $93,000. Other than a throbbing headache at night, I functioned all day without incident.

Love, Stace

Did someone say Cheese as in ....

I thought it was made of cheese!

CHEESECAKE?

cherry-cheesecake.jpg

OOPS - I ate part of the "MOON"
(but at least the stars are still showing)

*Buuuuuurp*

:paperbag:

Moon

Maybe this is the reason for "Nocturnal Seizures" or that E was once known as the Midnight Disease. There's also a book called the "Midnight Disease" and it's all about E.

I just don't know if it can be the moon. My son is reactive to any kind of light. So I guess it could be. And if you think you are it may happen. If you think you are not . you are not.

Back
Top Bottom