So Cool!

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Rae1889

Veteran
Reaction score
Okay, this is a bit random, But I had the neatest dream last night!

I dreamed that we had set up a "CWE Convention" and alot of people on this site came down to meet everyone and laugh and hig etc. and we had some fun things to do. swimming and tours of where we were. I dont know what all of you look like, so my brain just used faces of the people I have seen and then made up faces for people I havent.

So, I'm sorry Epileric, you showed up in my dream as your avatar picture! a strangled looking cat thing. IM SO SORRY! blame my brain.

and Nakamova, you had super long, wavy dark hair, but i never once saw your face. sorry!

I think this would be so cool if it was possible in real life.

Had to share!

Actually, I do have long wavy dark hair! (Although some gray has infiltrated). Your psychic powers are confirmed.

As for the CWE Convention, sounds great! When are you going to host it? Maybe just combine it with your Wedding Social... :)

Lol, if I could plan something like that I would. It would never be that soon though. as that is only 2 months away, and it would be nice to give people time to plan and save money to come.

*so cool that I predicted that!!!*

Oh man, if only. I think that would be the coolest thing in my life to see.

lol no no Buckeye, You were you.
also I called you all by your screen names. not by real names, since I dont know your real names.

I still cant get over how poor Eric looked. he had on a silly blue baseball cap too.

That is a cool dream. I'd love to see if Epileric really does resemble Bill the Cat! The thought makes me chuckle.

Back
Top Bottom