So who's all tried Neurofeedback?

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Mr. Pibb

New
Reaction score
So who all has tried Neurofeedback? Is this something that you see as a long term maintenance something that is done short term or do you see this a stopgap to other therapy not sure if this is worded the best but it seems that the world is changing fast the way we think the roads that we will travel the things we will try to have our lives be better.

:bjump:

I think it can be considered long term as long as you stop drinking that Mr. Pibb

My wife used it over a decade ago as part of an overall plan that helped her completely eliminate seizures. She did not continue with periodic maintenance sessions and did great up until she gave birth to our first child (4 years no seizures, no meds).

I'm convinced that if she had never given birth, she would have remained seizure free. I wonder if she might have remained seizure free if she had continued with periodic maintenance sessions once a month (or every other month) or so.

I think the results from EEG neurofeedback training are largely permanent barring extreme circumstances. :twocents:

Ive been recieving Nerofeedback treatments for over 10 years at least once a month even more most of the time.Before the Nerofeedback began I would seize at least once a month for over 20 years. I havent seized 6 times in the last 10 years because of the nerofeedback. Ive been around nerofeedback for a very long time and its really improved life for me in many ways.

Back
Top Bottom