Staying safe during EEG and/or Med changes

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

KarenB

New
Reaction score
http://www.epilepsy.com/newsletter/...15b670-Epilepsy_News_11_7_12&utm_medium=email

This article has a lot of good, common-sense suggestions. The first part has to do with when you're in the hospital for an EEG (the kind where they WANT you to have a seizure).

But the 2nd part relates to any kind of med change, when one might experience seizure breakthroughs.

Actually, I thought that most of the advice is good for anyone who has epilepsy, whether or not going through a med change

BTW, the article was written by my former epilepsy nurse. She has epilepsy herself, as does her son, so she was way more empathetic than my former neuro.

Back
Top Bottom